The answer is yes! It is how we choose to do our marketing. Most real estate agents spend a huge amount of their marketing dollars buying leads through lead lists, paying Realtor.com and Zillow for leads, paying for lead generation software and giving up part of their commission when the sale
closes. This is besides the huge amount of man hours chasing these poor leads. When an agent deducts the dollars and the time value of the man hours spent from their high listing fees how much are they really making. We would rather put those marketing dollars in your pocket so you will want to list with us. That is a win win situation for both of us. By obtaining your listing we then have the opportunity to be the selling agent on your home. Then when we prove ourselves you will want us to assist you with finding your next home. We want to be your compete real estate solution.
If you are not familiar with how real estate commissions are paid the following information may help. In most real estate transactions there is a listing agent and a selling agent. Sometimes that may be the same agent. A typical real estate commission may be 6% total. This is split between the agent that lists your home and the agent that finds a buyer. Usually this is split with 3% being paid to the listing agent and 3% being paid to the selling agent. In our case we charge 1% for the listing of your home. We then set the selling agents commission at 2.5% depending on the clients wishes. This is a total savings to you of 2.5% of your homes selling price based on a 6% commission. This is a total savings to you of almost one half of what you would pay listing with another agency without sacrificing the level of service provided.
Real estate commissions can be a very large part of your closing costs when selling your home. We want to minimize that impact on you. Your savings can be used to help you obtain your next
home or pay some or all of your closing costs. Never pay more than a total of 3.5% with us. This is a 1% listing fee for us and a 2.5% selling fee for a cooperating salesperson. This results in a 2.5% savings for you on the selling price of your home based on another agents 6% fee. Below are a few examples of how much you save when listing with us based on another agent's 6% commission.
$ 350,000 $21,000 $12,250 $ 8,750
$ 500,000 $30,000 $17,500 $12,500
$ 750,000 $45,000 $26,250 $18,750
$1,000,000 $60,000 $35,000 $25,000
$1,250,000 $75,000 $43,750 $31,250
$1,500,000 $90,000 $52,500 $37,500
When you list your home with us you will receive our full real estate services. We distinguish ourselves from discount brokers who expect you to do most of the work to get your home sold. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
* All of the services you would expect from a full service real estate brokerage.
* A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of what your home is worth based on surrounding sales.
* A sign on your home where permitted as well as posted on our website.
* The display of your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Realtor.com, Zillow, Homesnap, among others.
* Professional photography to best display your home's exterior, interior, aerial view and special features.
* Schedule and follow up on all showings of your home.
* Present all offers to you in a timely manner.
* Track the closing process of your home so that the closing goes smoothly.
* Available to you at all times to handle questions you may have or resolve any issues that may arise.
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!